|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5.5 L|
|Water Tank Capacity||25 L|
|Centrifugal Force||19.6 kN|
|Drum Shell Tks||10 mm|
|Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity||25 L|
|Travel Speed||2.5 km/hr|
|Total Applied Force||2800 kgs|
|Drum Dia||400 mm|
|Gradability Without Vibration||35|
|Performance / HP||4.8 / 9.9|
|Drum Width||690 mm|
|Static Weight||800 kg|
|Gradability With Vibration||30|
These modern compact designed walk behind vibratory roller are engineered for operation on various types of soils in tropical conditions. Accommodated with a mechanical drive with integrated travel control eases the operation effort required for movement.
It’s closely set double drums results in high compaction performance and has necessary gradient climbing ability. These rollers are ideal for small repairs in both base and asphalt course. They are electrically operated and have self-starting arrangements.Features:
- Suitable for general repair/maintenance of Roads and Highways
- Construction of Hard shoulders, Parking Areas & Footpaths.
- Compaction of Road base and bituminous surface.
- Marginal Strips, Playgrounds.
- Housing Estate Roads, Factory Building
- Construction of paths for agriculture and forestry and compaction of sub structure.
- Compaction of Canal Slope, Edge compaction for rock fill Dam projects. gradient capacity
- Transmission Greaves: Drive Hydraulic
- Transmission Vibration: Hydraulic
- Both Tank for oil
- Another for hydraulic Oil
- Air cooled diesel engine
- Water sprinkler type gravity
- Remote Mounting 12V
- Dynastar with pully